1. Presentation of improvements to Old Prairie Town and the Ward Meade Botanical Gardens since January 2012—John Bell, Parks + Recreation.
II. Unfinished Business
III. Consent Agenda
1. Consider authorization and execution of Contract C40-2019, Equitable Sharing Agreement and Certification—District Attorney.
2. Consider authorization and execution of Contract C41-2019 with Stormont Vail Health for record abstraction by the Fetal Infant Mortality Review Program with no cost to the County—Health Dept.
3. Consideration authorization and execution of Contract C42-2019 with Cotton O’Neil clinics including pediatric care for record abstraction by the Fetal Infant Mortality Review Program with no cost to the County—Health Dept.
IV. New Business
A. COUNTY CLERK – Cynthia Beck
1. Consider all voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
1. Consider approval of Resolution No. 2019-2 in support of forming the Greater Topeka Youth Partnership Commission for Shawnee County and the City of Topeka—Commissioner Cook.
C. PLANNING – Anna Ortega
1. Public Hearing and consider approval of an Order of Vacation for a portion of a platted 40-foot building setback line for property at 3658 SE Tomahawk Drive to accommodate the construction of a new front porch and entryway to provide better accessibility.
D. COUNSELOR – Jim Crowl
1. Consider approval of Resolution No. 2019-3 granting a waiver of a minimum infrastructure requirement (particularly the wastewater requirement of connecting to the public sanitary sewer) to Randy Long Trucking, LLC for property in the South Topeka Economic Growth Corridor at SW 79th and Topeka Blvd—Commissioner Cook.
E. PARKS + RECREATION – John Knight
1. Consider approval of a project budget in an amount of $16,493.00 utilizing $7,889.00 of Excess Reserve Funds and $8,604.00 provided by the Parks for All Foundation for electrical work in the gardens at Old Prairie Town.
F. INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY – Pat Oblander
1. Consider approval of request to purchase 950 annual licenses for McAfee virus protection software available on a State Contract with SHI International at a total cost of $15,998.00 with funding from the 2019 budget.
2. Consider authorization and execution of Contract C43-2019 (reference Contract C67-2017) with Eagle Software, Inc. for annual maintenance of the software and hardware used to provide data backup services for most of the County’s applications and file servers at a total cost of $12,120.04 with funding from the 2019 budget.
G. HEALTH DEPARTMENT—Linda Ochs
1. Consider authorization and execution of Contact C44-2019 with the Kansas Department of Health and Environment for allocation of funds not to exceed $12,500.00 to offset the use of local funds for nursing services and prevention and control of tuberculosis in Shawnee County for the period of January 1, 2019 through December 31, 2019.
H. HUMAN RESOURCES – Angela Lewis
1. Consider authorization and execution of Contract C45-2019, Memorandum of Understanding with the Fraternal Order of Police, Topeka, Lodge No. 3 for the years 2019, 2020 and 2021.
V. Administrative Communications
VI. Executive Sessions