II. Unfinished Business
III. Consent Agenda
1. Consider approval of Resolution No. 2019-28 authorizing the issuance of a Shawnee County credit card for official business for Brian C. Hill, Sheriff, with a limit of $3,000.00—Commissioner Archer.
2. Consider approval of request from Sheriff Hill to increase the county credit card limit for Lt. Reynolds to $7,500.00 due to his responsibility for all purchasing for the Sheriff’s Office.
3. Consider approval of Resolution No. 2019-29 authorizing the issuance of a Shawnee County credit card for official business for Tabitha Pusch, Shawnee County Counselor’s Office, with a limit of $1,500.00— Commissioner Archer.
4. Acknowledge receipt of the April 10th, 2019 Kansas Expocentre Advisory Board meeting minutes and accompanying documents.
IV. New Business
A. COUNTY CLERK – Cynthia Beck
1. Consider all voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
B. PARKS + RECREATION – John Knight
1. Consider authorization and execution of Contract C175-2019, Memorandum of Understanding with Citizen Potawatomi Nation (CPN) setting conditions for collaboration on signage in Skyline Park (Burnett’s Mound) with funds not to exceed $300.00 for preparation and installation through Parks + Recreation operating funds and CPN providing materials estimated at an amount no less than $4,800.00.
2. Consider approval of request for two employees to attend the 2019 National Association of County Parks and Recreation Officials summer meeting being held in Castle Rock, Colorado from June 8-10 to provide employees with educational opportunities at a cost not to exceed $2,250.00 from the department’s operating budget.
C. PUBLIC WORKS/SOLID WASTE – Curt Niehaus
1. Consider approval of request to allow Public Works crews to utilize 45th Street as a haul road to transport hot mix asphalt from the Bettis Asphalt’s Big Spring production facility at SE 45th St. and Woodring Road for the SE 45th Street project.
1. Acknowledge receipt of the resignation of Jolene Miller from the Third Judicial Nominating Commission representing the 2nd Commission District—Commissioner Cook.
2. Consider appointment of Randall Phillips to the Third Judicial Nominating Commission, filling the unexpired term of Jolene Miller, with the term ending February 28, 2020 and eligible for reappointment at that time—Commissioner Cook.
V. Administrative Communications
VI. Executive Sessions