1. Update on the Community Health Improvement Plan--Susan Caman, Community Health Planner.
II. Unfinished Business
III. Consent Agenda
1. Consider approval of request to pay invoices from the Diversion Fund account in a total amount of $1,725.38—District Attorney.
2. Consider approval of request to reallocate $42,804.25 of the 2019 contingency budget to the departmental budgets for elected official and department head salary increases.
3. Consider approval of Resolution No. 2019-48 authorizing the issuance of a Shawnee County credit card for official business to Asim Shaikh, Information Technology Programming Manager, with a limit of $5,000.00 per month—Commissioner Archer.
4. Acknowledge receipt of correspondence from Cox Communications regarding channel changes.
IV. New Business
A. COUNTY CLERK – Cynthia Beck
1. Consider all voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
B. EXTENSION COUNCIL – Cindy Evans
1. Acknowledge receipt of the Extension Council budget.
C. PARKS + RECREATION – Tim Laurent
1. Consider authorization and execution of the following:
(a) Contract C252-2019 with the Junior League of Topeka to rent the sand volleyball courts on September 7 to host a charity fundraising event at a cost of $150.00.
(b) Resolution No. 2019-49 temporarily exempting Lake Shawnee Sand Volleyball Courts and immediate area on map from restrictions on selling, serving, possessing or consuming alcoholic liquor and/or cereal malt beverages—Commissioner Archer.
D. FACILITIES MAINTENANCE – Bill Kroll
1. Consider approval of a request to submit a “Request for Pricing” (RFP) for installation of automatic fire door closures at the meeting and ballrooms of the Maner Conference Center with funding from the Maner Maintenance Fund with a balance of $67,080.51.
2. Consider approval of a request to submit a “Request for Pricing” (RFP) for pavement, stairs, railing and lighting renovations to the Main (south) entrance to the Courthouse with funding from Deferred Capital with a balance of $126,634.65.
1. Consider canceling the July 25th Commission Meeting.
V. Administrative Communications
VI. Executive Sessions