II. Unfinished Business
1. Consider approval of request to re-classify, advertise and fill the position of Partnership Development Specialist at a salary, including benefits, of $59,633.60 and to fill any position that becomes vacant as a result of filling this one. (Deferred from 7/8/2019)—Parks + Recreation.
III. Consent Agenda
1. Consider acceptance of the Treasurer’s Quarterly Report ending June 30, 2019—Treasurer.
2. Acknowledge receipt of correspondence from Sheriff Hill to renew their service agreement with IDEMIA Live Scan for the Finger Print Scanner used in offender registration at a cost of $6,350.00 with funding from the offender registration funds.
IV. NEW BUSINESS
A. COUNTY CLERK – Cynthia Beck
1. Consider all voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
B. PLANNING- Anna Ortega- Interim Director
1. Consider approval of request to vacate a portion of the 40-foot portion of a platted 70 foot building setback line to accommodate construction of an accessory building on property located at 4745 NW 44th Place.
C. DISTRICT COURT- Lea Dawn Welch
1. Consider approval for an employee to attend the Court Technology Conference in New Orleans at a cost of no more than $2,000.00 with funding from the Court’s 2019 budget.
D. CORRECTIONS- Brian Cole
1. Consider approval to accept attached surveillance system proposal by Sound Products, Inc. as a sole source vendor at Community Corrections at a projected cost of $35,590.00 with funds from the FY2019 Adult and Juvenile ISP funds.
2. Consider authorization and execution of Contract C253-2019, with IDEMIA for the continued maintenance services of the fingerprint machines in the Adult and Juvenile Detention booking units at a cost of $9,192.00 with funding from the department’s operational budget.
E. ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES – Betty Greiner
1. Update on revenues and expenses as of June 30, 2019.
V. Administrative Communications
VI. Executive Sessions