1. Tecumseh Energy Center Update – Jeff Martin and Andy Devin, Evergy.
2. Presentation on the United Way Campaign – Angela Lewis, Human Resources
II. Unfinished Business
III. Consent Agenda
1. Consider authorization and execution of Contract C329-2019 with the Stormont Vail Events Center for use of Ag Hall for the Community Thanksgiving Dinner.
2. Consider emergency vehicle permits for First Call of Kansas, Inc. (Robert Freeman, Jr. Owner) for funeral escort services—Emergency Management.
3. Acknowledge receipt of correspondence from Sheriff Hill regarding renewal of a maintenance agreement, Contract C335-2019, for one year with Porter Lee Corporation for software used to support the BEAST Evidence System at a cost of $1,342.00 with funding from the 2019 budget—Sheriff’s Office.
4. Acknowledge receipt of correspondence from Sheriff Hill regarding purchase of a Sam’s Club membership for the Shawnee County Sheriff’s Office at an annual cost of $100.00 with funding from the 2019 budget—Sheriff’s Office.
5. Consider authorization and execution of Contract C336-2019 with KONA amending Contract C345-2017 to extend agreement until September 30, 2021 to provide continued service of concession sales at the aquatic facilities or special events with 20% gross sales (minus applicable taxes) paid by Kona to the Shawnee County Parks + Recreation Building Maintenance Fund.
6. Acknowledge receipt of Summons in Case No. 2019CV000618—Wells Fargo Bank NA vs. Board of Commissioners of Shawnee County, Kansas, et. al. and Case No. 2019CV000628—William Dean Blue vs. Board of Commissioners of Shawnee County, Kansas, et. al.—County Clerk.
7. Consider approval of request to pay $25,000.00 as a donation from the Diversion Fund account to help support the Topeka Rescue Mission’s Mission Possible campaign fund to provide meals and shelter for the homeless in Shawnee County—District Attorney.
8. Consider approval of request to pay invoices from the Diversion Fund account in a total amount of $2,518.11—District Attorney.
IV. New Business
A. COUNTY CLERK – Cynthia Beck
1. Consider all voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
B. STORMONT VAIL EVENTS CENTER – Kellen Seitz
1. Consider approval of request to waive the Shawnee County Purchasing Policy for Spectra Partnership acquisitions that would lead to increased revenues and reduced operating expenses from partnership agreements.
2. Consider approval of request to transfer $50,000.00 from the Events Center holding account into the SVEC capital expense account for capital repairs needed for FY2019.
C. HUMAN RESOURCES – Angela Lewis
1. Consider approval of request to terminate the contract with ASI for Flexible Spending and Cobra.
2. Consider authorization and execution of Contract C337-2019 with Surency to provide Cobra, Retiree, and Flexible Spending services to Shawnee County.
V. Administrative Communications
VI. Executive Sessions