II. Unfinished Business
III. Consent Agenda
1. Acknowledge receipt of the September 11, 2019 Stormont Vail Events Center Advisory Board meeting agenda and minutes of the August 14, 2019 meeting.
2. Acknowledge receipt of report certifying that American Medical Response was in compliance with the response parameters and requirements set forth in Contract 207-2016 for May 2019 but will be fined $4,450.00 for long responses in the four different zones as outlined in the contract—Emergency Management.
IV. New Business
A. COUNTY CLERK – Cynthia Beck
1. Consider all voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
B. PARKS + RECREATION – Tim Laurent
1. Consider approval of request for a Project Budget of approximately $208,725.00 for the purchase and/or installation of a floating play structure in Adventure Cove with $150,000.00 in funding from the 2020 Capital Outlay Fund and $58,725.00 from the department’s current operating funds.
C. HEALTH DEPARTMENT – Linda Ochs
1. Consider authorization and execution of Contract C338-2019 with Waystar Health for Revenue Cycle Management Services at an estimated cost of $4,500.00 per year with funding included in the 2019 and 2020 budgets with the electronic health record costs.
D. PUBLIC WORKS – Curt Niehaus
1. Consider approval of request to cancel the public hearing originally scheduled for the September 23rd Board County Commissioners meeting and then select a new meeting date on which to conduct hearing.
E. COUNSELOR – Jim Crowl
1. Consider authorization and execution of Contract C339-2019 with Valeo Behavioral Health Care, Inc. allocating $1,830,618.00 for the provision of mental health services in Shawnee County in 2020.
2. Consider approval of Resolution No. 2019-71 setting a new public hearing for proceedings to declare NW Hodges Road South of NW 13th Street as a minimum maintenance road— Commissioner Archer.
F. ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES – Betty Greiner
1. Update on revenues and expenses as of August 31, 2019.
1. Discussion of cost and feasibility of expanding advanced voting in Shawnee County.
V. Administrative Communications
VI. Executive Sessions