Great Careers Start Here.
External Job Listings
Thank you for your interest in Shawnee County employment. In order to be considered for employment, you must complete the online Application below.
Important Information to Read Before Applying
- Our online application system was created to work with Internet Explorer. Please be sure you are accessing our application system by utilizing an Internet Explorer browser.
- User name and password must be eight (8) characters or less, and please do not use odd characters as that prevents us from being able to access your application. Please retain User Name and Password information for future use.
- Forgotten Passwords: Unfortunately, our system is not able to email you a forgotten password. Please create a new account and proceed through the application process.
- Required typing and 10-key testing can be completed at your local workforce center (Topeka - 785.235.5627) and an APPOINTMENT MAY BE REQUIRED. Please retain copies of your testing as the testing is valid for two (2) years from date taken, however, it must be submitted with each future application.
- Online applications, including scanned test results, resume, licenses, etc. must be submitted on the deadline date by 11:59 p.m.
- If you cannot finish your online Application, press Finish Later (lower left hand side of screen) to complete it at a later time.
- If it takes too long for the next screen to appear, please refresh to continue. There are a total of 15 screens.
- If you have any questions about the online Application, please contact us at 785.233.8200 x 4435.
Do not be disqualified from the hiring process!! To avoid the information you type on pages 6, 7, 8, 9, 11, and 12 from being deleted, you will need to press the button located on the lower left side of the page. If you are not sure your information was saved, please press Finish Later on the lower left hand side of the screen and contact our office.
***Once you submit your online Application, it cannot be changed.***