Great Careers Start Here.
External Job Listings
Thank you for your interest in Shawnee County employment. In order to be considered for employment, you must complete the online Application below.
Important Information to Read Before Applying
- Testing can be completed at your local workforce center (Topeka - 785.235.5627) and an APPOINTMENT MAY BE REQUIRED.
- After creating your login name and password, please write it down for future reference.
- Online applications, including scanned test results, resume, licenses, etc. must be submitted on the deadline date by 11:59 p.m.
- Test scores (typing and 10-key) are valid for 2 years from the test date.
- If you cannot finish your online Application, press Finish Later (lower left hand side of screen) to complete it at a later time.
- If it takes too long for the next screen to appear, please refresh to continue. There are a total of 15 screens.
- If you have any questions about the online Application, please contact us at 785.233.8200 x 4435.
Do not be disqualified from the hiring process!! To avoid the information you type on pages 6, 7, 8, 9, 11, and 12 from being deleted, you will need to press the button located on the lower left side of the page. If you are not sure your information was saved, please press Finish Later on the lower left hand side of the screen and contact our office.
***Once you submit your online Application, it cannot be changed.***