Shawnee County Planning Department

Enforcement Support Development.

Filing Fees

Shawnee County Resolution Number 2000-69, 2000-71, 2003-154

Effective 9/24/03

Filing Fee to be submitted with Application by Check or Money Order payable to Shawnee County Treasurer. Note: Once a case has been filed, no fees are returnable except by the action of the County Commission. Here is a complete listing of the Planning Filing Fees (Effective September 24, 2003).