Shawnee County Planning Department

Enforcement Support Development.


Complaints can be filed by mail using the complaint form. In the future, we plan to offer the ability to submit that information through an electronic form.

Shawnee County Planning Department
1515 NW Saline Street, Suite 102
Topeka, KS 66618

Please complete all sections of this form. You may be contacted for more information about the alleged violation.

The identity of anyone reporting a violation is kept confidential. The Planning Department does not respond to anonymous complaints.