The following is a list of all building and land use activity permits administered by the Shawnee County Planning Department. All of the permit forms may printed using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Building Permit Forms
- Shawnee County Health Agency Septic Site Evaluation: APPLICATION If you are submitting a building permit application and have an existing septic system, you must submit a completed Septic Site Evaluation Application and a pay a $50 processing fee to the Shawnee County Health Agency--Environmental Health Division. If questions, please call (785) 251-2455.
- Affidavit of Code Compliance: FORMThis form must be completed, notarized and submitted along with a Residential, Residential Addition, Accessory Structure or Commercial building permit application.
- Residential Permit: APPLICATION • INSTRUCTIONS
- Residential Addition Permit: APPLICATION • INSTRUCTIONS
- Accessory Structure Building Permit: APPLICATION • INSTRUCTIONS
- Commercial Building Permit: APPLICATION • INSTRUCTIONS
- Sign Permit: APPLICATION • INSTRUCTIONS
- Fence Permit: APPLICATION • INSTRUCTIONS
- Demolition Permit: APPLICATION
- FEMA Elevation Certificate APPLICATION
- Floodplain Development Permit APPLICATION
Entrance Permit Forms
Land Use Activity Forms