The following is a list of all building and land use activity permits administered by the Shawnee County Planning Department. All of the permit forms may printed using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Building Permit Forms
CHECKS (PAYABLE TO SHAWNEE COUNTY TREASURER) OR CASH ONLY
NO FAXED APPLICATIONS OR
NO AERIAL PHOTOS ACCEPTED FOR SITE PLANS – MUST BE HAND-DRAWN
- Shawnee County Health Agency Septic Site Evaluation: APPLICATION If you are submitting a building permit application and have an existing septic system, you must submit a completed Septic Site Evaluation Application and a pay a $50 processing fee to the Shawnee County Health Agency--Environmental Health Division. If questions, please call (785) 251-2455.
- Affidavit of Code Compliance: FORMThis form must be completed, notarized and submitted along with a Residential, Residential Addition, Accessory Structure or Commercial building permit application.
- Residential Permit: APPLICATION • INSTRUCTIONS
- Residential Addition Permit: APPLICATION • INSTRUCTIONS
- Accessory Structure Building Permit: APPLICATION • INSTRUCTIONS
- Commercial Building Permit: APPLICATION • INSTRUCTIONS
- Sign Permit: APPLICATION • INSTRUCTIONS
- Fence Permit: APPLICATION • INSTRUCTIONS
- Demolition Permit: APPLICATION
- FEMA Elevation Certificate APPLICATION
- Floodplain Development Permit APPLICATION
Entrance Permit Forms
Land Use Activity Forms