Real Estate Recording Office.
Register of Deeds
New in 2015:All real estate images dating back to 1859 are digital and available to search online!
- Affidavit for Mortgage Registration Tax
- Used for refinancing mortgages for tax exemption status.
- Affidavit on Mortgages With Filing Fee Cap
- Mortgages filed after January 1, 2015 have a filing fee cap of $125 if the indebtedness is $75,000 or less and it is for a single family home used as the principal residence of the owner. Note: Mortgage Registration tax is not capped.
- Multi-state Mortgage Affidavit
- Required by statute KSA 79-3106 for multi-state mortgages. Mortgage must also state on its face the lien amount to be secured in Kansas or include legal descriptions of all of the real estate included in securing the mortgage.
- Quit Claim Deed
- To transfer title to one person or entity.
- Transfer on Death Deed
- To transfer property upon the death of the Grantor, no interest will be transferred until the time of said person's death.
- Joint Tenancy Quit Claim Deed
- To transfer property to two or more persons/ entities giving them joint ownership with the rights of survivorship but without the warranty.
- Sales Validation Questionnaire
- This form is required by the state of Kansas to be filled out completely and submitted with a deed.