Real Estate Recording Office.
Register of Deeds
- Affidavit on Mortgages With Filing Fee Cap
- Mortgages filed after January 1, 2015 have a filing fee cap of $125 if the indebtedness is $75,000 or less and it is for a single family home used as the principal residence of the owner. Note: Mortgage Registration tax is not capped.
- Quit Claim Deed
- To transfer title to one person or entity.
- Transfer on Death Deed
- To transfer property upon the death of the Grantor, no interest will be transferred until the time of said person's death.
- Joint Tenancy Quit Claim Deed
- To transfer property to two or more persons/ entities giving them joint ownership with the rights of survivorship but without the warranty.
- Sales Validation Questionnaire
- This form is required by the state of Kansas to be filled out completely and submitted with a deed.