Documents available for search in our office are:
- Mortgage and deed records from 1988 to present are available on Public Access Computers located in our office during office hours (8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.).
- Mortgage and deed records from 1988 to present are available online at www.landrecords.net . ($5.95 per search.) A monthly subscriber fee is also available. Contact our office for details.
- Mortgage and deed records prior to 1988 are available in Grantee/Grantor Indexes. Also available during office hours.
- Shawnee County Parcel Maps available online.
- A GIS computer is available for public use.
- Old public school records (county only) from 1880 to 1965.