County Code Title XIX Solid Waste
It shall be unlawful for any person to:
- Deposit solid waste for collection on any property other than his or her own.
- Interfere in any manner with solid waste collection equipment, or with solid waste collectors in the lawful performance of their duties.
- Burn solid waste unless an approved incinerator is provided or unless a variance has been obtained from the director.
- Dispose of refuse/solid waste and hazardous waste by open dumping or at a location not approved by the department.
- Engage in the business of collecting or transporting refuse/solid waste without license or permit from the director, or in the operation of a disposal site without a permit from the department or to operate under an expired license or permit, or to operate after a license or permit has been suspended or revoked.
- Maintain open dumping on a property unless exempted hereunder or the property is an authorized transfer facility or a licensed landfill.
- Engage in the business of collecting or transporting refuse/solid waste and failing to provide at least one collection per week.
- (H.R. No. 89-10, Section 14.0; H.R. No. 93-6, Sections 5,6 and 7)