- Solid Waste pickup/removal for residential, commercial, and industrial customers in the County.
- Provide refuse and recycling containers for customers.
- Refuse and recycling collection: Rates are $19.26 for City customers, and $20.50 for Rural customers. This service includes providing a cart with a black lid for refuse and a cart with a blue lid for recycling.
- Additional carts can be requested for an extra fee of $3.00 per cart per month.
- Although we provide the cart, the customer is responsible for keeping the cart clean.
- We also offer pick-up of non-household refuse on a limited basis.
- We also offer courtesy service for those who need it; call for details.
- We work with local entities to facilitate clean up of storm debris.
- We work closely with Keep America Beautiful to encourage and help with beautification during the Great American Clean Up.
- Cleaner, more sanitary environment.
- Reduce insects and spread of disease.
- The Solid Waste department helps the local economy by spending more than 3 million dollars annually on needed expenditures.
Residential rates as of January 07, 2013
Additional carts are available at an added cost of $3 each per month.
- 90-gallon rate:
Service includes weekly refuse collection and biweekly recycling. Customers can put one bulky item per week with their refuse on their regular trash day. Allows for up to 15 bags of yard waste (leaves, grass, etc.) which also includes bundled branches and trimmings. Most items will be picked up on the regular trash day.
Red/Blue Week Pick Up Calendar
You can view the Red/Blue Week Pick Up Calendar.