Shawnee County Election Office

Become a Board Worker

-- Thank you for choosing to become a board worker for Shawnee County. --

There are two ways to apply, you can register to use the online system by using the "Register" option to the left, or you can choose to mail or bring in a blank application by choosing the "Print Blank Applications" option to the right. If you already have an online account, please use the "Login" option in the center.