Advance Voting Information
With Advance Voting, any registered voter can vote by mail or in person before Election Day.
- Complete the advance voting application and mail it to 3420 SW Van Buren Street, Topeka, KS 66611 or fax it to (785) 251-5999.
- You can have your ballot mailed to you starting 20 days before the election.
- The last day we will accept Advance Voting by Mail Applications for an election is close of business the Tuesday before that election. This is also the last day we will mail Advance Ballots. KSA 25-1122(f).
- You may vote in person in the county election office before the election, extended office hours occur prior to each election. Please check the calendar.
- All ballots must be received in the county election office or any polling place by the close of polls (7:00 p.m.) on election day.
- Sick, disabled or illiterate voters may receive assistance in applying for and casting advance voting ballots.
- Disabled voters also qualify for permanent status so that a ballot is automatically mailed to them without having to reapply for each election.
Advance Voting Applications
2018 Primary Advance Application
2018 General Advance Application
Permanent Advance Application
Federal Post Card Application