Advance Voting Information
With Advance Voting, any registered voter can vote by mail or in person before Election Day.
- Complete the advance voting application and mail it to 3420 SW Van Buren Street, Topeka, KS 66611 or fax it to (785) 251-5999.
- You can have your ballot mailed to you starting 20 days before the election.
- You may vote in person in the county election office before the election, extended office hours occur prior to each election. Please check the calendar.
- All ballots must be received in the county election office by the close of polls (7:00 p.m.) on election day.
- Sick, disabled or illiterate voters may receive assistance in applying for and casting advance voting ballots.
- Disabled voters also qualify for permanent status so that a ballot is automatically mailed to them without having to reapply for each election.